Game of Fifteen puzzle
The Game of Fifteen (also called 15-puzzle, Gem Puzzle, Boss Puzzle, Mystic Square and many others) is a sliding puzzle that consists of a frame of numbered square tiles in random order with one tile missing.
Report a bug or request a feature
Before creating a new issue please make sure that same or similar issue is not already created by checking open issues and closed issues (please note that there might be multiple pages). If your issue is already there, don’t create a new one, but leave a comment under already existing one.
Checklist for creating issues:
- Keep titles short but descriptive.
- For feature requests leave a clear description about the feature with examples where appropriate.
- For bug reports leave as much information as possible about your device, android version, etc.
- For bug reports also write steps to reproduce the issue.
Creating your Game of Fifteen puzzle
We welcome all developers to use our source code to create applications on our platform.
There are several things we require from all developers for the moment:
- Kindly do not use our standard logo as your app’s logo.
- Please remember to read and follow the license.
For transparency in a release cycle and in striving to maintain backward compatibility, a project should be maintained under the Semantic Versioning guidelines. Sometimes we screw up, but we should adhere to these rules whenever possible.
Releases will be numbered with the following format:
<major>.<minor>.<patch> and constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backward compatibility bumps the major while resetting minor and patch
- New additions without breaking backward compatibility bumps the minor while resetting the patch
- Bug fixes and misc changes bumps only the patch